第50章 老大和跟班(第1/6 頁)
經過一番激戰,馬克思警長和格雷格終於從敵人的手中奪回了銀行。
“Are they drug hunters?(他們是獵毒師?)”格雷格從敵人的身上看到了獵毒師特有的紋身。
“Aren't you unwilling to e? why did you change your mind again?(你不是不肯來嗎?為什麼又改變主意了?)”馬克思警長問道。
“Ginny is missing, I suspect they did it!(金妮不見了,我懷疑是他們乾的!)”格雷格道。
“Anyway, if you're willing to e, I still want to thank you!(不管怎麼樣都好,你肯來我還是要謝謝你!)”馬克思警長微笑道。
“please put away your hypocrisy, I'm not for you, I'm for Ginny!(請收起你的虛情假意,我不是為了你,我是為了金妮!)”格雷格冷冷地道。
“I understand. wele to join my friend!(我明白,歡迎你的加入我的朋友!)”馬克思警長道。
“e on, I didn't say I wanted to join you. I came to see you purely because I wanted to understand the organization of poison hunters.(少來,我並沒有說要加入你,來找你完全是因為想要了解獵毒師這個組織。)”格雷格道。
“You're right, they're drug hunters, but I don't know if they caught Ginny.(你說的沒錯,他們就是獵毒師,但是不是他們抓了金妮我就不知道了。)”馬克思警長道。
“who is their boss?(他們的老大是誰?)”格雷格問道。
“their leader's name is Antonio, and he es from a Jewish family.(他們的老大叫安東尼奧,他出自一個猶太人的家庭。)”馬克思警長道。
“their leader is a descendant of Jews!(他們的老大是猶太人的後代!)”聽馬克思警長這麼說,格雷格吃驚地道。
“that's right! It is said that he established the organization poison hunter because his parents were ostracized and persecuted. he wanted to avenge every anti Semitic person and threatened to let them die without a burial ground.(沒錯!據說他是因為父母受到排斥和迫害,所以才建立獵毒師這個組織的。他要向每一個反猶的人士復仇,並揚言要讓他們死無葬身之地。)”馬克思警長介紹道。
“okay, so he's a paranoid religious figure!(好吧,原來他是一個偏執的宗教分子!)”格雷格道。
“Yes, he's just a paranoid