會員書架
首頁 > 其他小說 > 安徒生童話原版語言 > 第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1

第9章 白雪皇后的七個故事 續1(第2/29 頁)

目錄
最新其他小說小說: 王老五修仙記替嫁後,手搓炸藥包為夫君打天下端木將軍征戰:我不吃牛肉綜我有千般人設快穿擺爛哪家強,宿主第一稱大王都市,我在劇中求穩妥穿越時空來看你農家夫妻七零對照組,女主讓我別擺爛了穆二爺的掌心寵:她上頭有神!廢材崛起至尊冰皇我的道侶每天在飆戲剛穿越MC,我的系統就跑路了!從末世到六零:大佬她只想搞事快穿:每個世界都被眾人爆寵白客小姐和BUG先生的日常炮灰手冊:向作者獻上HE劇本!姜有穿成宮三姐姐後我被宮二盯上了柯南之我真不是紅方

this time for the princess.”

“他和一位公主住在一起嗎?”

“does he live with a princess?”

格爾達問。

asked Gerda.

“是的,聽著,” 烏鴉回答,“但說你們的語言太難了。

“Yes, listen,” replied the crow, “but it is so difficult to speak your language.

如果你懂烏鴉的語言,那我就能解釋得更好了。

If you understand the crows’ language then I can explain it better.

你懂嗎?”

do you?”

“不,我從沒學過,” 格爾達說,“但我的祖母懂,她以前常跟我說。

“No, I have never learnt it,” said Gerda, “but my grandmother understands it, and used to speak it to me.

我真希望我學過。”

I wish I had learnt it.”

“沒關係,” 烏鴉回答;

“It does not matter,” answered the crow;

“我會盡我所能解釋的,雖然解釋得會很糟糕;”

“I will explain as well as I can, although it will be very badly done;”

然後他告訴了她自己所聽到的事情。

and he told her what he had heard.

“在我們現在所在的這個王國裡,” 他說,“住著一位公主,她非常聰明,她讀過世界上所有的報紙,而且也都忘了,儘管她很聰明。

“In this kingdom where we now are,” said he, “there lives a princess, who is so wonderfully clever that she has read all the newspapers in the world, and forgotten them too, although she is so clever.

不久前,當她坐在她的寶座上時 —— 人們說那寶座不像通常想象的那麼舒服 —— 她開始唱一首歌,這首歌的開頭是這樣的:

A short time ago, as she was sitting on her throne, which people say is not such an agreeable seat as is often supposed, she began to sing a song which mences in these words:

‘我為什麼不結婚呢?’

‘why should I not be married?’

“確實為什麼不呢?” 她說,於是她決定如果能找到一個有人跟他說話時知道如何回應的丈夫就結婚,而不是一個只會擺架子的人,因為那樣太討厭了。

‘why not inde

本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。

目錄
異界船工的重啟人生重生五零,女兵上雪域高原教授你好香啊
返回頂部