第3章 爬樹(第3/5 頁)
都不知道嗎?)”男孩吃驚地道。
“Yes, I only know that I am in the forest when I wake up.(是的,我只知道自己一醒過來就在這個森林裡。)”獸皮男子道。
“what about your past? don't you remember anything?(那你以前的事呢?難道你一點都不記得嗎?)”男孩道。
“Yes, I don't remember anything!(對,我什麼都不記得了!)”獸皮男子道。
“why don't you choose to leave here?(為什麼你不選擇離開這裡?)”男孩道。
“I don't know who I am and where I e from, so I can only stay here. maybe this is the right place for me. the animals here can't live without me. they are all my family!(我不知道我是誰,我也不知道我從哪裡來,所以我只能呆在這裡。也許這裡才適合我,這裡的動物離不開我,它們都是我的家人!)”獸皮男子道。
“what about those people last night? what did they do?(那昨天晚上的那些人呢,他們是做什麼的?)”男孩問道。
提到那些人,獸皮男子的表情突然變了,變得兇狠,變得仇恨。
“they are invaders, they e to hurt my family, they e to destroy my home, so I must kill them to protect my family and my home.(他們是入侵者,他們是來傷害我的家人的,他們是來毀掉我的家園的,所以,我必須要殺了他們,保衛我的家人和我的家園。)”獸皮男子道。
“they killed my parents last night!(他們昨晚殺了我的父母!)”男孩接著道。
“Yes, they are a group of bad people. they do all kinds of evil. many of my animal friends died of people like them, so I hate them!(對,他們是一群壞人,他們無惡不做,我有很多動物朋友都死於他們這樣的人,所以我恨透了他們!)”獸皮男子道。
“thank you for protecting me last night. thank you for avenging my parents!(謝謝你昨晚保護了我,謝謝你幫我父母報了仇!)”男孩微笑道。
“It's all right. Even if it wasn't for you, I would kill them!(沒事的,就算不是為了你,我也會殺了他們!)”獸皮男子回道。
“Are you the only one in the forest?(這森林裡就只有你一個人嗎?)”男孩問道。
“Yes, I'm the only one here!(是的,這裡只有我一個人!)”獸皮男子回道。
“my name is Sand
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。