第86章 硬傷(第3/5 頁)
算太年輕的西方女子的臉。這名西方女子痴痴的望著水中那不算年輕的臉,並輕輕的在臉上撫摸著。
突然,女子從包裡拿出一把匕首。她恨自己那張不算年輕的臉,她一刻都不想再見到那張臉,她想毀掉那張她再也不想看到的臉。
就在她狠下心來將匕首划向自己臉的時候,一名男子突然出現,並一把拽住了她。
“miss bella, you can't treat yourself like this!(貝拉小姐,你不能這麼對自己!)”男子道。
“who are you? what does it matter to you about how I treat my face?(你是誰?我對我的臉怎麼樣關你什麼事?)”貝拉道。
“when people are old, why can young people rise to power, and when they get older, they have to give way!(人都有老的時候,憑什麼年輕人就可以上位,年紀大了就要讓位!)”男子一臉憤慨的道。
聽男子這麼說,貝拉一臉茫然的望著男子。
“miss bella, I know everything about you. I feel very sorry for you, and I want to help you!(貝拉小姐,你的事我都知道了,我很為你感到不平,我要幫你!)”男子道。
“can you really help me?(你真的能幫我嗎?)”聽男子這麼說,貝拉一臉激動的道。
“of course, I will definitely help you!(當然,我當然會幫你!)”男子道。
“how can you help me?(你怎麼幫我?)”貝拉迫不及待的道。
“of course, you need to identify your boss Kao Feier's weaknesses. only by grasping his weaknesses can he promise with you.(當然要找出你老闆考非兒的弱點了,只有拿捏住他的弱點,他才會對你妥協。)”男子道。
“but he has no weaknesses.(可是他沒有弱點。)貝拉道。
“how could it be? As long as he is a human, he will have weaknesses. he is not a god, how can he(怎麼可能?只要是人就會有弱點,他又不是神,怎麼可能沒有弱點呢!)”男子道。
“but he really doesn't have it!(可他確實沒有啊!)”貝拉想了一會兒道。
“don't be in such a hurry to answer me for now. You go back and think carefully. when you think of it, just let me know.(先不用那麼急著回答我,你先回去好好的想一想,什麼時候想到了,通知我就行。)”男子道。
“why are you helping me?(你為什麼要幫我?)”貝拉問道。
“because I am also like you, an aban
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。