第14章 謊言天堂(第1/6 頁)
就在那名東方男子繼續奔跑的時候,一輛汽車橫在了他的面前。
“Get in the car!(快上車!)”司機開啟車門道。
“who are you?(你們是誰?)”東方男子一臉茫然地道。
“Get on the bus, the police will catch up!(快上車,那群警察就要追上來了!)”司機高聲叫道。
聽到司機的催促,東方男子只好上了車。這輛車行駛的速度很快,沒多久司機便甩開了後面的警察。
看到已經甩掉了後面的警察,東方男子鬆了一口氣道:“well, stop the car. thank you so much!(好了,把車停下吧,剛剛真是謝謝你們了!)”東方男子道。
“Now let you down, the police will still find you!(現在放你下去,那些警察還是會找到你的!)”後座上的那位被稱為老闆的男子道。
“don't worry, they can't catch me!(別擔心,他們抓不到我的!)”東方男子自信地道。
“Friend, what did you do? why did the police arrest you?(朋友,你到底犯了什麼事,那些警察為什麼要抓你?)”被稱為老闆的男子好奇地道。
“I killed people, so they called me a murderer and wanted to shoot me!(我殺了人,所以他們稱我為殺人犯,要開槍射殺我!)”東方男子道。
“why do you want to kill people? who are those people?(你為什麼要殺人呢?那些都是什麼人?)”被稱為老闆的男子道。
“they are hunters. they destroyed my home and killed my family!(他們是獵人,他們毀了我的家並殺了我的家人!)”東方男子道。
“why did they do this? do you have a grudge?(他們為什麼要這麼做?你們有仇嗎?)”被稱為老闆的男子道。
“because they often go hunting in the forest, and I want to stop them, so they bear a grudge against me!(因為他們經常去森林裡偷獵,而我要阻止他們,所以他們才對我懷恨在心吧!)”東方男子道。
“You live in the forest?(你住森林裡?)”被稱為老闆的男子吃驚地道。
“Yes, they burned the forest and killed many animals. those animals are my friends and family!(對,他們燒了森林,還殺了許多動物,那些動物都是我的朋友和家人!)”東方男子道。
“they are so hateful that they attacked those lovely animals and destroyed the forest!(他們真是太可惡了,竟然對那些可愛的小動物們下手,還毀了森林!)”被稱為老闆的男子一臉痛心地道。
“Yes, so I ki