第51章 脫籠(第4/5 頁)
“As the saying goes, different paths do not conspire against each other. don't worry, I have nothing to do with them.(正所謂道不同不相為謀,你放心,我跟他們沒有任何關係。)”格雷格微笑道。
“how could an organization as powerful as theirs yield to helping us?(像他們勢力這麼龐大的組織,又怎麼會屈駕於幫助咱們?)”馬克思不解地道。
“of course we are not qualified enough, but there is one person who can, but unfortunately, he seems to have passed away.(我們當然是不夠格了,但有一個人卻可以,不過遺憾的是他好像已經不在人世了。)”格雷格道。
“Are you trying to kill us? what's the use of that person who's already dead?(你想害死我們啊?那人都已經死了還管什麼用啊?)”馬克思道。
“Although everyone says he is dead, in fact no one has actually seen his body. Now we have his token in hand, and of course, what we say is what we say.(大家雖然都說他死了,但事實上並沒有人真正看到過他的屍體,現在咱們有他的信物在手,當然是咱們說什麼就是什麼了。)”格雷格笑道。
“Greg, can you stop panting when you talk? Almost scared to death by you!(格雷格,你說話能不能不要大喘氣?差點被你嚇死!)”馬克思抹了一把頭上的冷汗道。
“Sorry, I didn't expect you, a Florida sheriff, to be so timid.(對不起,我沒想到你堂堂一個佛羅里達州的警長,膽子竟然這麼小。)”格雷格笑道。
“Alright, have you had enough laughter?(好了,你笑夠了沒有?)”馬克思不悅地望著格雷格道。頓了一下,馬克思接著道:“but how should we approach him?(可是我們應該怎麼接近他呢?)”
“Let's take a look first!(先看看再說!)”格雷格道。
連續幾場拳賽結束後,貴賓席上穿風衣的男子氣憤地罵道:“A group of fools, who caused me to lose so much money today!(一群笨蛋,害我今天輸了那麼多錢!)”說著,那風衣男子就準備離開了。
“Young master, it seems that your luck is not good today, you have lost a lot of money!(公子,看來你今天時運不佳,輸了很多錢啊!)”就在這時,格雷格走上前去大方的向風衣男子道。
“who are you?(你是誰?)”風衣男子不悅地道
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。