第52章 攔路殺(第4/5 頁)
can do this, I can only choose to e to you.(因為這件事只有你能做得到,所以我只能選擇找你。)”格雷格道。
“what are you referring to?(你指的是什麼事?)”馬克亞當斯道。
“mark, you don't know that every state in the United States has been frequently damaged recently?(馬克老大,最近美國各州都頻頻遭到破壞,你不會不知道吧?)”格雷格道。
“I have heard a little about this matter, but it is a police matter and has nothing to do with me.(這件事我倒是略有耳聞,不過,這是警察的事,與我無關。)”馬克亞當斯道。
“If the police could handle it, I wouldn't e looking for you.(如果警察能搞定,我就不會來找你了。)”格雷格道。
“but I don't know you, why should I trust you?(可是,我並不認識你,我憑什麼信你?)”馬克亞當斯道。
“If it weren't for someone's trust, I wouldn't dare e to see you.(如果不是受人所託,我也不敢來找你。)”格雷格道。
“who entrusted you to?(你是受何人所託?)”馬克亞當斯道。
“this person's identity needs to be kept secret, and when I see you, I will naturally say.(這個人的身份需要隱秘,等見了你我自然會說。)”格雷格道。
“okay, where will we meet?(好吧,在哪裡見面?)”馬克亞當斯問道。
接著,格雷格向馬克亞當斯說出了一個地點。
通話結束後,馬克亞當斯立刻帶了幾個人前往格雷格所說的地點。
可就在他行至半路的時候,突然出來一群人攔住了他們的去路。
“Are you the people who called me?(你們就是給我打電話的人?)”馬克亞當斯從車上下來道。
“No, mark, that's a scam. that person kidnapped your son just to deal with you. don't fall for it!(不,馬克老大,那是一個騙局,那個人綁架你兒子只是為了對付你,你可千萬不要上當啊!)”那群為首的人道。
“who are you again?(你又是誰?)”馬克亞當斯問道。
“my name is John Kovich, I'm here to help you save your son!(我叫約翰科維奇,我是來幫你救你兒子的!)”那群為首的人道。
“how did you know my son was kidnapped?(你怎麼知道我兒子被人綁架了?)”馬克亞當斯道。
“It was our boss who knew about his conspi
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。